Revision: 07/01/05

This is a tour along Damson Lane for Mary-Ann Cook of Tasmania, Australia whose ancestors used to live at Dam Head House/Farm until about 1880

The East end becomes a mud track / bridleway (FP/B 17 and FP18) leading towards Gt. Warford. The West end joins Mill Lane opposite the Bulls Head P.H.

Click to start from outside the Bulls Head.


Click to start from track (East) end.


[Mobberley Map] [NW map] [NE map] [SW map] [SE map]